Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Theme for the Upcoming IKE SHOW 2012 VIDEO LAUNCH Explained...

As I've been conceptualizing the upcoming IKE SHOW 2012 VIDEO LAUNCH, I had to ask myself what the event was going to be about and most importantly, what I wanted people to take from my event. For me to put 110% into anything, I have to first connect FULLY with why I'm doing it in the first place, and this event was no different, I couldn't go any further until I fully understood what the event was going to be about at its CORE.


The reason why God put me on this path was to inspire people with my image, and as such, I had to be inspired by this event so I could in turn inspire others with it.

It was after prayer and meditation I was given the theme: "Get out of Your Own Way" and further showed what the show was meant to project.

THE IKE SHOW 2012 is an exploration into the possibilities that exist for you when you stop doubting yourself. It's an envisioning of what would happen if you were to simply surrender to the dreams bestowed to you by the Creator and let them lead you on a transformational journey that will culminate in your immortality. It is meant to show US the heights to which we can soar when we let our Creator express His divine creativity through our very beings - awe inspiring heights that will serve to inspire yours and future generations. THE IKE SHOW 2012 is a voyage into a world that exists if you can "GET OUT OF YOUR OWN WAY."

No comments:

Post a Comment