Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Introducing the IKE LOVE 2011 Summer White Themed Sponsorship Reception






There comes a time in one's life when he has to challenge himself in order to take things to the next level.

It's been a whirlwind, exciting past year, from producing THE IKE SHOW last November, to doing an ad campaign with the PSCOTT Winner Underwear Collecion, to shooting with a multitude of photographers, to seeing my career as a model continue to grow by leaps and bounds.

I decided to take this momentum, and venture to South Beach, Miami.

There, I seek to network within the fashion scene down there, meet with photographers, expand my portfolio, and procure my next underwear contract.

I plan to be there for at least a month, but, I cannot do this on my own. I need help in terms of sponsorship dollars, so I present to you:

IKE LOVE 2011 WHITE THEMED SPONSORSHIP RECEPTION

It's a white themed event, so guests are welcome to wear white, and it will feature a special event model swimwear showcase.

Donations are accepted at $25, $50, and $100 (CASH ONLY).

Special Gift Bag Giveaway @ the Door Valued at $300

It take place Friday, June 24th, 2011 7-9:30PM @ Pearl Studios, 500 Eighth Avenue, Suite 408, 4th floor (Corner of W. 36th Street)

R.S.V.P. by 6/20/11

Featured Guests TO BE ANNOUNCED.....

No comments:

Post a Comment