Thursday, December 19, 2013

My FAVOURITE 5 Shots I've Taken with Photographers

“Not I, nor anyone else can travel that road for you.
You must travel it by yourself.
It is not far. It is within reach.
Perhaps you have been on it since you were born, and did not know. 
Perhaps it is everywhere - on water and land.” 
― Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass

As we approach the end of the year, I am forced to reflect not only on the past year, but also about my past in general.  In doing this, I've thought about my journey as a model and that led me to think about my favourite pictures I've taken.  Some I consider favourites because they mark a certain milestone I reached as a model, others because they showed me an aspect of myself that I hadn't before seen, and others simply because I like the look.  

Here are my five favourites (in no particular order)

Photo by PSCOTT Photography
Winner Underwear Ad Campaign 2011
:
Photo by Clique Photo

Photo by Richard Lipscomb

Photo by Arteo Photo

Photo by PSCOTT Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment