Wednesday, May 28, 2014

EMERGING IKONAGRAPHY - Ike Love's Earliest Photoshoots at the Beginning of His Journey as a Model

Here are shots from the VERY beginning of my journey as a model.  They comprise my first three photoshoots.  These were taken before I was able to relax in front of the camera, before I knew anything about projecting in front of the camera never mind how to project in front of the camera, and before I really knew anything about how to offer my unique gifts as a model.

The lesson to learn is the race isn't given to the swiftest, so never give up, and always stay true to your dreams.  If you stay focused, persistent, and consistent, you'll be able to look back over the years and be amazed at how far you've come...

Photo by Geoffrey Miller
Photo by Jeffrey Taylor
Photo by Jeffrey Taylor



Photo by Alexandra Kanal



No comments:

Post a Comment