Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Participation in the PSCOTT Dusk to Dawn Sleepwear Collecion Showcase

On the tail end of New York Fashion Week Spring 2013, Thursday, September 13th, I had the honour of being one of the models showcased at the PSCOTT Dusk to Dawn Sleep and Intimate Wear Showcase for Men.  It was a very cozy, intimate event and I had a lot of fun interacting with other models Bertini, Max Rivas, Neno Bland and Malaysia, along with photographers.

Sadly, it was also the last time I was to see Richard Sommerville, one of the videographers/photographers at the event, who left this earthly plane several days later on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 after a long, protracted battle with illness. R.I.P. Mr. Rich Sommerville, from the short time I worked with you,  you showed yourself to be a very giving, caring, beautiful soul.

Here are some pics from the event.

Photo by Ken Fitch

Photo by Giselle May

Photo by Giselle May


Photo by Giselle May

Photo by Ken Fitch



No comments:

Post a Comment