Saturday, September 29, 2012

My Experience Walking the CLEONS Clothing Fashion Show 9.15.12



I had the complete honour to walk in a fashion show for the CLEONS Clothing Line titled "Destruction" on September 15, 2012 at the Broad Street Ballroom in the Financial District.. There was a lot of buildup and anticipation leading up to the show because of all the preparation that went into it beforehand involving several rehearsals where we were fitted with outfits for five different scenes and where we practiced our walk over and over and over again.

Chad, the designer for the line, I must admit, was one of the most  (if not THE most) organized designer I had ever worked with through the rehearsals up until the very day of the show. Everything was planned to a "T" including how long the models took to walk each scene down to the second. He was truly professional and the fact that he had everything tight and sewn up made things flow more smoothly which put everyone else at ease.  The team he also put together to help with the handling of the show was also top notch.  They were very helpful to myself and the other models.

I must also say all the models were great to work with as well.  Everyone was friendly, there was no cattiness or competitiveness between the models which created a great working ambiance. Everyone worked together as a team to make sure that we ALL as a group pulled off a great show.  We even joined hands and said a prayer right before we walked out which I know definitely put me at ease and gave me the confidence to do my thing.

Scene 1
Photo by Karina Antigua
Scene 2
Photo by Karina Antigua
Scene 3
Photo by Karina Antigua

Scene 4
Photo by Karina Antigua

Scene 5
Photo by Karina Antigua

Final Scene
Photo by Karina Antigua

No comments:

Post a Comment