Monday, July 30, 2012

IKE LOVE Will be Walking in the "CLEONS DESTRUCTION Fashion Show: in 3D," Saturday, Sept 15, 2012


I had seen the CLEONS Clothing line on the web over the past year and I always was intrigued by the its unique edgy, designs, so when I saw a chance to participate in the designer's upcoming fashion show, I immediately jumped on it.  The designer, Chad, required that models send in a link to video footage of themselves walking the runway, and luckily for me, I just so happened to have two clips of me at a fashion show I did last year.  I emailed them to him, he liked what he saw, called me the next day for a phone interview, and then after the interview, told me I was in the show, and told me the next rehearsal/fitting was Saturday, July 28, 2012 (the day after my birthday :-) ).


CLEONS CLOTHING CO. was started in 2005  and is based in Chicago, Illinois.  The "C" in "CLEON" stands for the first letter in the name of the designer, Chad.  "LEON" is the designers middle name and the "S" is the first letter in the designer's last name.  Inspired by 80s fashion on the East Coast, CLEONS CLOTHING has an East Coast vibe and appeal full of power and dominance.  It is made for the young, the popular, the laidback and the high energy man and woman. The line consists of fabrics purchased from fabric stores and sewn on a sewing machine and is not altered from pre-made manufactured clothing, so those who purchase CLEON are getting custom hand made pieces.


"CLEONS DESTRUCTION Fashion Show: in 3D"  is taking place Saturday, September 15, 2012 at 7PM at the Broad Street Ballroom.  Tickets are $15 in advance and $20 at the door.  To purchase tickets, you can personally contact me at ikelove1@aol.com or visit: http://cleonsdestructiontickets.eventbrite.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment